I'm a snacker. I'm not afraid to admit it.
Seriously, come 11am, 3pm and 5pm I need a little snack to get me through to the next meal. Most of the time it's the healthy options but i'm first to admit i'm not perfect (and my tummy is proof).
And I bet now you are dying to know my favourite snacks... good thing that list four in the 52 lists project is 'My Favourite Snacks'.
You can see it's a pretty varied list. It'd have much more on it involving bread if I could still eat gluten too. Oh, and if you haven't tried eating frozen marshmallows, you don't know what you are missing out on!
And the candy canes need an explanation, yes? Well as wonderful as my body is, (every month to make not being pregnant even more joyful,) the week before *it's* due I have serious consistent nausea. Like pretty much non-stop. Phantom morning sickness... great! It only goes away when I eat, for about 15 minutes. Then it's back again. Joy hey? Maybe the infertility is so when I get horribly bad morning sickness one day i'll get through it still being grateful. who knows. So yes, for one week a month, I carry candy canes around with me to keep the pukes away.
Ok, so i'm sure looking at the list was all appetising and i've now turned everyones stomachs... sorry!
But tell me, what are your favourite snacks? Do we share any favourites?
